When Anso and Vox design a knife, or even discuss a knife's design, the conversation always involves "lines." Always.
Well, the lines of our new ACE line folder are quite different than what we normally see from our Danish design team, so we can only theorize that this time around they must have channeled inspiration from ancient aliens.
It is only fitting that we named this latest knife from GiantMouse "The Nazca," in homage to the famous Nazca Lines found in the desert of southern Peru.
- Overall Length: 7.48" (190mm)
- Closed Length: 4.33" (110mm)
- Blade Length: 3.15" (80mm)
- Blade Thickness: .138" (4mm)
- Blade Steel: M390
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Micarta
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right or left hand, tip up
- Lock Type: Cross Bar
- Weight: 4oz
- Country of Origin: China