Helle | Arv
The Arv represents the continual evolution of Scandinavian designs from Helle. The Arv has a stacked handle of curly birch, stag, and leather that has been ergonomically sculpted to fit nicely in your hand. A leather sheath keeps the knife comfortably within reach when you're in the field.
- Helle laminated steel sandwiches a hard steel between softer steel sides, to give the blade toughness and edge retention without making it hard to sharpen.
- Scandinavian (Scandi) grind excels at bushcraft tasks.
- Handle is sculpted out of stacked curly birch wood, antler and leather.
- Leather sheath places the knife below the belt-line for comfortable, unobtrusive wear.
- Since 1932, Helle knives have been crafted in a small Norwegian village nestled between mountains and fjords. Each Helle knife has passed through experienced hands on its way to your belt.
- Each knife has its own personality, and variations in colour and patterns mean no two are alike.