The characteristic curly birch scales add depth of pattern and color to each handle, reinforced with stainless steel liners and a stable lockback design. As a result, the Kletten feels and performs like a small fixed blade in use. The forward finger guard and contoured shape provide a secure three-finger grip. At just 3.1-inches long folded, the Kletten doesnt compromise on capability. The 2.1-inch drop point blade is made of Helle's renowned triple laminated stainless steel with a razor-sharp Scandinavian flat grind.
Kletten is designed for the small adventures that are not planned. It is named after the hill overlooking the village of Holmedal that the locals use for getting out after work. Kletten means small mountain or large hill in Norwegian - an apt description in many ways.
- Overall Length: 5.315" (135mm)
- Closed Length: 3.15" (80mm)
- Blade Length: 2.16" (55mm)
- Blade Thickness: .106" (3mm)
- Blade Steel: Laminated Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Curly Birch
- Pocket Clip: No
- Lock Type: Lockback
- Weight: 2.9oz
- Country of Origin: Norway