Designed to be a perfect EDC companion for those who want to be a bit more covert in the everyday carry choice, the Hoback Radford is the little brother to Hoback's flagship model, the Kwaiback. Jake started the design from scratch after revisiting the Kwaiback, creating a new profile with its own uniqueness -- and not just a smaller Kwaiback.
After reducing the thickness of materials, Jake designed a compact lock geometry package specifically suited for a smaller knife, taking an extraordinarily small lock insert, adding overtravel prevention and a HRD in for good measure and --- Voila! The perfect EDC for those wanting something a little smaller.
- Overall Length: 8" (203mm)
- Closed Length: 4.675" (119mm)
- Blade Length: 3.25" (83mm)
- Blade Thickness: .156" (4mm)
- Blade Steel: 20CV
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed Black DLC
- Handle Material: G-Carta
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right or left hand, tip up
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Weight: 6oz
- Country of Origin: USA