The key to enjoying an extraordinarily delicious steak is keeping more of the flavorful juices where they belonginside the steak.
Of course, you'll let the steaks "rest" once you've removed them from the heat. But there's something else you can do to ensure your steaks are the very best they can be. You can use a razor-sharp steak knife. The knives in this set of Shun Classic Steak Knives are hand-sharpened to a 16° edge on each side. They glide through your steak, cutting fewer of the capillaries in the meat and thus keeping more of the juices inside. You will be astonished at what a difference these fine-edged steak knives can make in the flavor and enjoyment of your steaks.
This Shun Classic set includes four beautiful steak knives, perfect for a small dinner party. They come in an elegant box, suitable for gift-giving or storage.
This set includes:
- Set includes 4 (four) fine-edged Shun Classic Steak Knives
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: VG-MAX cutting core, 32 layers (16 per side) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 4.75 in. (12 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Gift boxed