The Spartan Ronin Shoto is a folding karambit liner lock folder. This blade is the result of a collaborative effort between Spartan Blades and TU Lam of Ronin Tactics, our former Special Forces Teammate and good friend.
Having worked throughout Asia and in Indonesia, both Tu Lam and Spartan have a very healthy respect for the Karambit style. This blade was designed to be incorporated into several forms of martial arts systems.
It features a CTS-XHP tanto blade, "Emerson Wave" feature for ease of opening, and a reversible pocket clip.
- Overall Length: 7.75" (197mm)
- Closed Length: 5.25" (133mm)
- Blade Length: 2.5" (64mm)
- Blade Thickness: .130" (3mm)
- Blade Steel: CTS-XHP
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Satin Nitride
- Handle Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right or left hand, tip up
- Lock Type: Linerlock
- Weight: 6.25oz
- Country of Origin: China