T.M Hunt Custom Knives | M-18
Each T.M Hunt Knife is hand crafted by owner Todd Hunt in Seymour, Indiana. As a full-time knifemaker since 2013, Todd Hunt focuses on creating a lasting, quality handmade product that can be cherished for years to come. As an avid fisherman, hunter and camping enthusiast Todd incorporates his years experience into the design of his knives, creating profiles that will leave you looking for more things to cut.
Custom leather sheath included with purchase, no substitutions or exchanges. Included as a complete package from the maker.
- Overall Length: 16" (406.4mm)
- Blade Length: 10.12" (257mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 11.49" (291.6mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.244" (6.18mm)
- Blade Steel: O1
- Blade Finish: Oxide
- Handle Material: Dark Curly Maple
- Handle Thickness: 1.04" (26.23mm)
- Weight: 28.54oz (809g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA