Chris Reeve Knives | Small Inkosi - Insingo - Left-Hand
Chris Reeve Knives is proud to introduce a new design by Chris Reeve that continues to push the characteristics of the Integral Lock©. Inkosi is a new family of folding knives that will claim the position of Chief alongside the iconic Sebenza. (Inkosi is the Zulu word for Chief, Sebenza is the Zulu word for Work).
Noticing a trend toward smaller folding knives, Chris Reeve has chosen to introduce Inkosi with a 2.75 inch blade, making it a compact but robust front runner.
Continually noticing small areas for improvement, whether in performance or manufacture, Chris has included:
- stability to the locking mechanism
- a stout pivot coupling
- oversized phosphor bronze washers are the same size -front and back, locate off the stop pin, and have extra-large grease pockets
- a sturdier stop pin
- the blade which is 8% thicker than the Small Sebenza 21 introduces CRKs Large Hollow Grind technology on a smaller knife
- standard double thumb lugs
- pocket clip is mounted so that it rests on the spine rather than the lock bar, eliminating the possibility of pressure on the lock bar
- ceramic ball lock bar interface.