Bark River Knives | Fox River EXT-1 3V - Desert Ironwood Burl
The Fox River EXT-1 is a brand wew version of the Fox River. Jason Thoune of DLT Trading had the idea of combining the handle of the Gunny with the blade of the Fox River. It was and is a great idea. The result is a great knife that handles very well and is absolutely the right size for most outdoor and hunting tasks. The Gunny handle is actually more secure in the hand for a lot of people with it's self guard and the Fox River Blade has been our most popular hunting style knife since it was first introduced in 2004. Introducing this new model in CPM 3V at 60RC with a spine thickness of .156" makes this a very hard knife to beat.
Handmade in Escanaba, Michigan.
Leather Sheath included
- Overall Length: 8.65" (219.71mm)
- Blade Length: 4.1" (104.14mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.18" (106mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.157" (3.98mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM 3V @ 60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Desert Ironwood Burl
- Handle Thickness: 0.86" (21.68mm)
- Weight: 5.7oz (161.6g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA