Bark River Knives | Fox River EXT-1 LT Elmax - Brown Maple Burl
The Fox River EXT-1 is a exclusive DLT design of the Fox River. Jason Thoune of DLT Trading had the idea of combining the handle of the Gunny with the blade of the Fox River. The result is a great knife that handles very well and is absolutely the right size for most outdoor and hunting tasks. The Gunny handle is actually more secure in the hand for a lot of people with it's self guard and the Fox River Blade has been our most popular hunting style knife since it was first introduced in 2004.
Handmade in Escanaba, Michigan.
Leather Sheath included
- Overall Length: 8.65" (219.71mm)
- Blade Length: 4.1" (104.14mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.18" (106mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (2.98mm)
- Blade Steel: Elmax
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Brown Maple Burl
- Handle Thickness: 0.76" (19.28mm)
- Weight: 4.59oz (130.13g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA